Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Batman Begins


TEST



I recently started watching a movie a day to fulfill my movie list. My movie list is a long list of movies that I have acquired over a year from hearing about peoples commentary or asking me if I have watched certain films. I needed to get back to watching movies, so I complied a list.


My lastest viewing, "Batman Begins." I heard good commentary about the Dark Knight series, so I figured I'd give it a shot!
I have never been a fan of comics as a kid because I was never fascinated by it, but I thought I'd give Batman a chance. 

Batman Begins didn't do it for me. The storyline  acting, special effects were great, but it's nothing I would rave about. I'm not sure if it's because I haven't completed the series? Like I said, I'll give the rest of the series a chance.

I will be giving another report on my thoughts about, "The Dark Knight", and "The Dark Knight Rises."

No comments:

Post a Comment